Cougar Alert! BBC 3 series Hotter than my daughter continues tomorrow night with more yummy mummies competing with their daughters on the looks and pulling front. This program reflects the latest trend for older women making themselves look younger and enjoying the company of younger men. No doubt some of them will be prowling around our cougar dating website looking for cub and cougar fun.
Marie is a 42 year old from the North West. With her busy lifestyle, she likes to make the most of her free time, and that includes meeting cubs from 30 upwards. She can play mostly in the evenings but can also meet for coffee or lunch, just to get to know you.
Meet Marie and other hot women like her at our COUGAR DATING site
They are everywhere, yet can seem so hard to find, so here are our 5 top places that you can find a cougar to date. Let us know if you have any success or any other ideas on where to find a cougar.
1. Shops - obvious, but you must target these places carefully. If you live in a city with a Harvey Nichols, cougars love to head there and treat themselves to some sexy clothes. For food, cougars prowl the aisles of Waitrose and Marks and Spencer's for their feeding time. Hang around the melons and the cucumbers!
2. Gym - cougars love to keep themsleves in shape, even if it's just with a bit of yoga. So sign up to a few classes, especailly ones such as salsa where you can partner up.
3. Adult education classes - cougars love to return to school and learn new things, giving themselves the opportunities they never had. Spanish or business classes are top of the cougars list.
4. Universities - this time the cougars are not studying, but usually dropping the kids off at the start of term. Look for the hot girls, a hot mum is never usually far away!
5. Cougar Dating - we've saved the until last, our very own cougar dating website is the best place for you to meet a cougar, with thousands already signed up looking for adult fun with cubs like you.